The proprietor of this website is referred to as “Viajar-Italia,” and their address is 35A St. George’s Terrace, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 2SU. The word “Viajar-Italia” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Cyclists’ Touring Club (CTC) is the name of our organisation, and we are a limited liability company with the registration number 324324 in England. The person who is seeing or using our website is referred to as “you” in this article.
The following guidelines govern how users may access and make use of this website:
- This website’s pages include material that is just intended for your general use and informational purposes. It may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- This website stores information about your browsing choices in the form of cookies. Cookies are used by Viajar-Italia to remember your login status between sessions. You have the option of turning off this function by signing in and unchecking the box next to the ‘Remember me’ option. Viajar-Italia also makes use of Google Analytics to collect data in an anonymous manner on how people are using this website, such as visitor statistics, popular pages, and links. This allows Viajar-Italia to continuously monitor and improve the experience that the website provides for each and every visitor. By downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, you will be able to prevent yourself from being monitored.
- It is important to note that neither we nor any third parties give any warranty or guarantee as to the quality, timeliness, performance, fullness, or appropriateness of the information and materials that can be discovered or supplied on this website for any particular purpose. You recognise that such information and materials could contain mistakes or inaccuracies, and we explicitly avoid liability for any such errors or factual errors to the maximum extent that the law permits us to do so.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is totally at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any damages that may result from your use of such information or materials. You are solely responsible for taking the necessary steps to ensure that any products, services, or information obtained through the use of this website are suitable for your individual needs.
- This website contains content that is either legally licenced to us or that we own outright. This content includes, but is not limited to, the graphics, design, and layout as well as the overall look and appearance. Any reproduction done outside of the parameters outlined in the copyright notice, which is an integral part of these terms and conditions, is strictly forbidden.
On this website, credit is given for the use of any trademarks that are replicated on the site but do not belong to the operator or are used under permission from the operator.
- The unauthorised use of this website may constitute a criminal offence or give rise to a claim for damages. Both of these outcomes are possible.
This website may, on occasion, provide access to a third party’s website through the use of a link. The following links have been offered for your convenience in order to supply you with further information. They do not indicate that we support the website in any way (s). We take no responsibility for the information that may be found on the website that was linked (s).
- The laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales will apply to any disputes that may arise as a result of your use of this website, regardless of where in the world you are located.
If there is any provision of these terms and conditions that you find objectionable, we kindly ask that you refrain from using our website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Viajar-Italia will utilise the information submitted by Viajar-Italia members in order to offer those members with the services and advantages associated with Viajar-Italia membership. Information subscribers to Viajar-Italia will receive our weekly newsletter Cycleclips as well as additional promotions relating to our work and membership. These promotions may include (but are not limited to) information about our campaigning work; events; volunteer opportunities and offers; and information about Viajar-Italia membership.
Viajar-Italia will not provide this information to any other person or organisation, outside of the scope of the aforementioned reasons, without your express permission. If you do not wish for us to communicate with you on the advantages of membership in Viajar-Italia, the products or services we offer, please use one of the following methods to unsubscribe from our communications or modify the kind of communications that you do receive:
- You may opt out of receiving our emails by using the link included in the footer of each of our messages.
- Get in touch with the membership services team, or give them a call at 0191 340 8949.
If you have any questions regarding the way in which we use your personal information, please send an email or letter to the Data Controller at the following address: Viajar-Italia, 35A St. George’s Terrace, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 2SU.